Thursday, February 21, 2008

Proverbe in engleza...dragi mie...

** Sometimes you have to go away in order to come back.
** The heart don't listen the laws..
** Actions speak louder than words .....or..... we have to look for the facts, not words.
** Absence makes the heart grow fonder
** Don't judge me... 'cause you ain't me...
** Don't let for tommorow what do you can do today, let it for the day after tommorow or for the next week!
** Even the most beautiful rose has thorns.
** Every thing has it's beauty,but not everyone can see it..
** I am not what I am , not more nor less.
** If the life is harsh, then you have to be harsher than it.
** If you don't know me....don't judge me :)
** It's not enough to do your best. First you have to know what you're doing, THEN you have to do your best.
** Man learns all life,but he dies unlearned !!!
** Never say never
** Not all that glitters is gold.
** Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember
** Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
** He who laughs last,laughs best! But he who laughs first , sees the point"

No comments: